Looking for FAQs about Boston travel?
We get lots of travel questions about visiting Boston, and enjoy providing answers - because if you're wondering about something, probably someone else is too. So instead of sending an answer to just the person who asked, we write short ( and occasionally long) Q&A articles and post them on Boston Discovery Guide.
So if you have a Boston travel question, check out our FAQ list below to see if it's among the frequently-asked questions we've already answered.
Not on the list? Use the link to our contact form (also below) to to ask your question.
Or use the Search function at the top of this page in case the answer to your question is already included in our regular content.
Top photo: Boston Common with Brewers Fountain in front and Park Street Church (Freedom Trail site) in the background
Your Questions - and Boston Discovery Guide's Answers
Where to Store Luggage?
What to Do & See in Boston?
Questions about Shopping in Boston
Boston Marathon Questions
Questions about Hotels & Where to Stay
Find more questions and answers about Boston hotels on our FAQs page
Questions about Parking in Boston
RV Parking Questions
Boston Romance Question
- Romantic Boston: December Suggestions
Hello! My name is Shelly. I moved to Massachusetts about a year ago but I don't know much about the state. My boyfriend of three years lives in Florida and he is coming to visit . . .
Boston Event FAQs
New England Patriots & Super Bowl Questions
Entertainment & Nightlife Questions
Find more information about Boston nightlife & entertainment
Have a question about Boston Travel that's not already answered here? Drop us a line, and we'll do our best to answer.
Fun Ways to See Boston
Find a Hotel for Your Boston Visit
Enter your dates to see available hotels and rates:
More about how to save on Boston hotels
Our Most Popular Articles about Visiting Boston
- Cheap Flights to Boston - Where to search for the cheapest deals and find discounted last-minute plane fares
- Boston Hotel Guide - Best hotels in each neighborhood, near popular attractions, for top holidays and events, at different price points from cheap to luxury, and even the city's newest hotels
- Fun Events - Find out what's happening each month
- Top 10 Boston Attractions - Coming for your first visit? Here are 10 of our most famous attractions
- Popular Tours & Cruises - Fun ways to see the city
- Boston Entertainment - Concerts, theater, shows, comedy clubs, restaurants, and more
- Boston Sports - With four winning pro teams, Boston never has an "off" season
- Shopping Destinations - A complete guide from shopping malls to Christmas markets, discount outlet malls to Newbury Street designer boutiques - plus lots more places to shop
- Boston Neighborhoods - Explore our distinctive central city districts - all within close walking distance of each other
- Top Kids Activities - These fun things to do will please the whole family
- Boston's Historic Taverns - It's always cool to eat and drink in the same pubs where Revolutionary War heroes raised their glasses (Prefer wine? We also have some really awesome wine bars)
- Boston Sightseeing Guide - Our neighborhood map and more