Boston tours give you fun, unique ways to get to know the city and to see a few places even locals may not know about.
You'll get an "insiders" perspective from your guide, and see places you might not discover on your own.
Whether you choose to tour Boston by trolley, on foot, by land and river on our famous Duck Boats, or by taking a Harbor siteseeing cruise or even a whale watch, there's no better way to quickly experience the best of Boston attractions and culture.
We even have day trip suggestions if you want to explore beyond Boston. If you're arriving by cruise boat, we list special shore excursions also.
Get ready to explore all the fun options for seeing Boston!
Hop-on hop-off trolleys show you the most interesting parts of Boston, letting you choose . . . More
Explore a whole different world beyond Boston Harbor and see whales and other fascinating marine life . . . More
Get a behind-the-scenes view of America's oldest and most unique ballpark and hear Red Sox lore . . . More
Want to see the most famous sites in Boston and nearby Lexington and Concord? These are the tours to consider . . . More
Your kids will love Boston (and you will too) when you take them on these fun tours. . . . More
Want to save a ton of money at Boston's biggest designer outlet shopping mall? . . . More
Don't let cold weather stop you! These tours keep you warm and show you lots . . . More
Sometimes the best way to see a city is to explore it on your own. Try these self-guided walking tours:
- Greenway Walking Tour - Explore diverse attractions along the Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Boston Walking Tour for a Rainy Day - Short walk around Boston's historic center
- Winter Walking Tour - See the most picturesque parts of the city under a blanket of snow
- Boston Victory Gardens - Historic community garden near Fenway Park, plus the Kellerher Rose Garden
- Memorial Day Weekend Itinerary - See 3 iconic Boston attractions, including Fenway Park
- Running the Charles River Loop - Best running loops aroun the river
- The Best of Boston in 6 Hours - How to see the best of Boston during a 6 hours layover