Boston tours give you fun, unique ways to get to know the city and to see a few places even locals may not know about.
You'll get an "insiders" perspective from your guide, and see places you might not discover on your own.
Whether you choose to tour Boston by trolley, on foot, by land and river on our famous Duck Boats, or by taking a Harbor siteseeing cruise or even a whale watch, there's no better way to quickly experience the best of Boston attractions and culture.
We even have day trip suggestions if you want to explore beyond Boston. If you're arriving by cruise boat, we list special shore excursions also.
Get ready to explore all the fun options for seeing Boston!
Hop-on hop-off trolleys show you the most interesting parts of Boston, letting you choose . . . More
Explore a whole different world beyond Boston Harbor and see whales and other fascinating marine life . . . More
Get a behind-the-scenes view of America's oldest and most unique ballpark and hear Red Sox lore . . . More
Want to see the most famous sites in Boston and nearby Lexington and Concord? These are the tours to consider . . . More
Your kids will love Boston (and you will too) when you take them on these fun tours. . . . More
Want to save a ton of money at Boston's biggest designer outlet shopping mall? . . . More
Don't let cold weather stop you! These tours keep you warm and show you lots . . . More
Sometimes the best way to see a city is to explore it on your own. Try these self-guided walking tours:
- Greenway Walking Tour - Explore the diverse fields, gardens, and attractions in the 1.2 mile long Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Boston Victory Gardens - Famous for their role in combatting food shortages, these small plots near Fenway Park range from tranquil to quirky. Don't miss the famous Kellerher Rose Garden nearby!
- Winter Walking Tour - See the most picturesque parts of the city under a blanket of snow
- Memorial Day Weekend Itinerary - Take this path when the sun is shining, the Red Sox are in town, and the weather is too beautiful to stay inside
- Boston Walking Tour for a Rainy Day - This short walk through Boston Common, Downtown Crossing, and the Theatre District gives you so much to see that you won't even notice the rain!
- The Best of Boston in 6 Hours - How to see the best of Boston when you have only 6 hours between flights