Boston is one of North America's most beautiful cities, offering visitors a unique blend of historical sites and modern attractions, beautiful waterfront views and lush parks, wonderful hotels and restaurants, and more exciting events and things to do and see than you can possibly fit into one visit.
Whether you're planning your first trip or have been here dozens of times, you'll find plenty to explore and enjoy.
Welcome to BostonDiscoveryGuide.com, an independent travel and tourism guide packed with all the information you need to make the most of your Boston vacation!
See & Do
Famous sites along the Freedom Trail, the Waterfront, museums, Newbury Street boutiques ... More
10 Ways to Save ... BIG!
Discount cards, half-price tickets, hotels specials ... why pay full price? ... More
Entertainment & Dining
Theater, concerts, shows, comedy clubs, plus top chef-owned restaurants & bistros ... More
Plan Your Boston Vacation
Find the perfect Boston hotels for your budget and location preferences, top attractions to visit, entertaining city tours and sightseeing cruises.
Get Deals & Discounts
A Boston vacation can be more affordable than you realize - especially if you take advantage of all the ways to save.
Look for the best discounts on big-ticket items: flights and hotels. More
Use discount cards to save up to 50% on top attractions, tours, and day trips. More
Check Goldstar for discount tickets to theater, tours, performances, cruises, sports, and entertainment - you can save up to 50%, and sometimes even more. For example:
- Boston Cupcake Crawl in Back Bay, South End, Boston Common
- Improv by Fine Line Comedy @ The Button Factory in Fort Point
- Legoland Discovery Center @ Assembly Row
- Back Bay Chocolate Walking Tour
- My Fair Lady + 2 more shows @ Lyric Stage Company, Boston
- Boston Harbor Islands Picnic Sail on Tall Ship Adirondack III
- Harry Connick Jr @ Tanglewood, Lenox MA, September 4
- Trapped in a Room with a Zombie @ Room Escape Adventures, Somerville
- Romantic City Lights Sail of Boston Harbor
- Boston Harbor Sail on a classic schooner; passes by USS Constitution
- Blue Man Group @ Charles Playhouse - Ongoing
- Shear Madness at the Charles Playhouse
- The Donkey Show @ The Oberon