Boston is one of North America's most beautiful cities, offering visitors a unique blend of historical sites and modern attractions, beautiful waterfront views and lush parks, wonderful hotels and restaurants, and more exciting events and things to do and see than you can possibly fit into one visit.
Whether you're planning your first trip or have been here dozens of times, you'll find plenty to explore and enjoy.
Welcome to BostonDiscoveryGuide.com, an independent travel and tourism guide packed with all the information you need to make the most of your Boston vacation!
See & Do
Famous sites along the Freedom Trail, the Waterfront, museums, Newbury Street boutiques ... More
10 Ways to Save ... BIG!
Discount cards, half-price tickets, hotels specials ... why pay full price? ... More
Entertainment & Dining
Theater, concerts, shows, comedy clubs, plus top chef-owned restaurants & bistros ... More
Plan Your Boston Vacation
Find the perfect Boston hotels for your budget and location preferences, top attractions to visit, entertaining city tours and sightseeing cruises.
Get Deals & Discounts
A Boston vacation can be more affordable than you realize - especially if you take advantage of all the ways to save.
Look for the best discounts on big-ticket items: flights and hotels.
Use discount cards to save up to 50% on top attractions, tours, and day trips.
Check Goldstar for discount tickets to theater, tours, performances, cruises, sports, and entertainment - you can save up to 50%, and sometimes even more. For example:
- Boston Cupcake Crawl in Back Bay, South End, Boston Common
- Back Bay Chocolate Walking Tour
- Trapped in a Room with a Zombie @ Room Escape Adventures, Somerville
- Odyssey Cruises Lunch, Brunch, & Dinner Cruises - Boston Harbor
- Tall Ship Adirondack III - Day sail around Boston Harbor
- Boston Harbor Islands Picnic Sail on Tall Ship Adirondack III
- Huzzah Tavern Nights - Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
- Romantic City Lights Sail of Boston Harbor
- Live Music @ Scullers Jazz Club in Boston
- Bette Midler @ TD Garden
- Boston City Lights Boston Harbor Sail on a classic schooner; passes by USS Constitution
- Blue Man Group @ Charles Playhouse - Ongoing