Tickets for Public Skating in Fenway Park
Dates and Ticket Information
If you've been looking forward to public skating at Fenway Park as part of the National Hockey League's Winter Classic in Boston in January, 2010, you're probably been wondering about when it's going to happen and where to get tickets to this free event. After all, how often to you get to skate on the same ice as the Boston Bruins?
Boston Bruins legend Ray Bourque has just announced the free public skating schedule for Fenway Park during the NHL Winter Classic:
- Sunday, January 3
- Sunday, January 10
The City of Boston will give away 3,000+ free tickets on a first come, first served basis. Tickets are for Boston residents only. You must show proof of Boston residency.
A maximum of 4 tickets will be given to each family. Your tickets will show the date and time when you can skate at Fenway.
Tickets for both dates will be given away on Saturday, December 19th between 9am - 11am at the following Boston Community Centers:
- Boston Public Library, Copley Square, 700 Boylston St, Back Bay
- Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center / Quincy School, 885 Washington St., Chinatown (12noon - 2pm)
- Blackstone Community Center, 50 West Brookline Street, South End
- Charlestown Community Center, 255 Medford Street, Charlestown
- Paris Street Community Center, 112 Paris Street, East Boston
- Jackson/Mann Community Center, 500 Cambridge Street, Allston
- Nazarro Community Center, 30 N. Bennet Street, North End
- Maurice J. Tobin Community Center, 1481 Tremont Street, Roxbury
- Vine Street Community Center, 339 Dudley Street, Roxbury
- Hyde Park Community Center, 1179 River Street, Hyde Park
- Curley Community Center, 1663 Columbia Road, South Boston
- Mildred Avenue Community Center, 1-5 Mildred Avenue, Mattapan
- Leahy-Holloran Community Center, 1 Worrell Street, Dorchester
- Curtis Hall Community Center, 20 South Street, Jamaica Plain
- Roslindale Community Center, 6 Cummings Highway, Roslindale
- Roche Family Community Center, 1716 Centre Street, West Roxbury
Original story about free public skating at Fenway Park during the Winter Classic
Tickets to the 2010 Winter Classic
If you're not able to get tickets for the public skating (or if you don't qualify because you're not a Boston resident), you can consider getting tickets to the Winter Classic. (Note: This event occured in the past - so check for current Bruins Tickets)
Like this Page? Please Share!