Find the best things to do each month - plus a lot of fun Boston Insider events you might not find on your own!
- New Year's Eve - Hotel specials & discount packages
- Valentine's Day - Hotel specials & discount packages
- July 4th - Hotels with views of the fireworks
- Summer events - Hotels with outdoor swimming pools
- St Patrick's Day Parade - Convenient hotels
- Columbus Day Parade (for odd-numbered years when it's held in the North End) - Hotels in Boston's North End
- Veteran's Day Parade - Downtown Boston hotels convenient to Boston Common
- Boston Marathon - Hotels near the route (book early - these hotels fill up fast)
- Boston Shows & Performances - Theatre District Hotels
- Halloween in Salem - Hotels in and near Salem, MA
- Red Sox Games - Hotels near Fenway Park
- Celtics & Bruins Games - Hotels near TD Garden
- New England Patriots Games - Hotels near Gillette Stadium
Planning a visit to Boston? Find out what's going on each month:
New Year's Day hangover brunches, the L Street Brownies' New Year Day "Polar Bear" Swim, non-stop Bruins, Celtics, and Patriots games, city-wide events commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Day. More ...
- Boston Massacre Re-Enactment, two of the city's most popular film festivals, and much moreMore ...
- - More May Events
Berklee BeanTown Jazz Festival with loads of free and ticketed jazz events all over the city, Fashion Week, Wine Week, and the big Boston Film Festival. More ...
More Boston events in September:
Fort Point Open Studios and art walks, OctoberFest featuring music, dancing, and tasty beverages at Harpoon Brewery, Boston Book Festival. More ...
More Boston events in October:
Christmas tree lighting events, Black Friday shopping - More!
More Boston events in November:
Filled with special musical events such as Holiday Pops with the Boston Pops, the Boston Tea Party Reenactment, the special Black Nativity productions, The Nutcracker, and many more holiday events. More ...
- First Night Boston - New Year's Eve celebrations